The presence of parasites in the body is very often, and almost every person has them. It is difficult to determine their presence as there are no clear signs of their existence. Nonetheless, we need to find a way how to eliminate them as they can literally eat your body.
Cleanse Your Body from Parasites with 3 Herbs
The body can be cleaned from the presence of parasites by making an anti-parasitic treatment consisted of three herbs: black walnut, wormwood and clove. This incredible combination will clean the body from the parasites effectively and naturally. In fact, this amazing combo has the ability to get rid of more than 100 different types of parasites. The black walnut kills adult parasites, wormwood destroys their larvae, and finally the clove eliminates the eggs of the parasite.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum or Eugenia caryophyllata)
Cloves have in their content eugenal, cariofilen, and tanin, which show powerful antimicrobial features. They enter the blood and in that way kill parasites, larvae and their eggs. The component known as eugenol is believed to be the strongest anti-microbial healing substance. Cloves can successfully treat malaria, cholera, tuberculosis, scabies and other diseases triggered by parasites, bacteria, viruses and fungi, including Candida as well.
This herb has the power to kill pseudomonas aeruginosa and every type of shigela, staphylococcus, and streptococcus. It can eliminate the eggs of parasites, which is of vital importance as if the eggs are not entirely terminated the parasites will continue to multiply within the body.
Let us conclude what cloves can do:
- Cloves contain antioxidants that prevent cell damage
- Cloves can destroy the eggs of parasites, fungi and bacteria
- Clove oil helps against streptococci, staphylococci and pneumococci
- Clove acts as a stimulant so it is the ideal local antiseptic and a mild anesthetic
- A few drops of clove oil mixed with water stop the urge to vomit
- Black Walnut (Juglans nigra)
The rind of the fruit is comprised of valuable components: juglone, tannins, and iodine. They are biological compounds that can kill parasites. This product is high in minerals and iodine and plus it has linolenic acid and vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. The present alkaloids in the black walnut show powerful anti-tumor properties.
This herb has been traditionally used for ages in the treatment of asthma, beriberi, diarrhea, colds, lung diseases, reduction of cholesterol and high blood pressure. Not to mention the fact that is can successfully kill viruses, parasites, fungi, and as well as detoxify the blood. The ground black walnut is also used for keeping proper oral hygiene.
The tincture made of black walnut can aid with:
- Eczema, Acne and other skin issues
- Fungi and other parasites of the skin
- Internal parasites
- Oral ulcers and cold sores
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)
It is considered to be the most powerful destroyer of parasites as it is consisted of thujone and isothujone, which can terminate parasites; plus santonin, which is a cure for a disease triggered by parasites, and of sesquiterpen lactone, which has the ability to weaken the parasite membrane thereby destroying them.
This herb has been traditionally used for better digestion, for the treatment of liver and gallbladder diseases, parasites cleansing, and as well as for stimulating the menstrual cycle and as pain reliever during labor.
It acts as:
- Anthelmintic – terminating parasites
- Antispasmodic – protects from spasms
- Antiseptic – prevents development of microorganisms
- Carminative – eliminates gases from the digestive tract and soothes spasms
- Cholagogue – aids in bile production which betters the function of the gallbladder
- Emmenagogue – improves the menstrual cycle
- Febrifuge – protects against high temperature
- Hypnotic – helps with insomnia by inciting sleepiness in patients
- Stimulant – speeds up the function of the body organs
- Stomachic – betters digestion
- Tonic – it heals, restores, and recovers the body
The derived oil from this herb is likewise powerful in destroying worms, however prior use mix it with olive oil, in ratio of 8:1.
Have in mind
Ladies with child, lactating mothers and very young children should not use this plant. If your child is affected with parasites there is a special program designed for children.
The Proper Dosage of Herbal Tincture:
It is advised for the tincture to be dosed into water with a plastic teaspoon or syringe of 10ml (90 drops = 8-10ml). People with a weight over 165 lbs should take 2.5 teaspoons of tincture and people over 220 lbs should take three teaspoons of tincture.
The primary anti-parasitic program must be followed up to the twentieth day; however it would be best to continue the program up to 41 days for a complete parasites treatment and liver cleansing.
Once the program is finished, it should be once again followed, depending on the disease, every 4-6 months or 6-12 months for general body purification.
This program should be also followed by other family members of the person with parasites.